I’m being a little rebel here at work and thought now would be as good of a time as any to complete the Liebster Award nomination from Walk the Goats (PSST…THANK YOU). Guys, stop over at the blog and read. The writer’s take on life, Shakespeare and other things is a breath of fresh air. *Side Note* I have tried linking to the Global Aussie for the award origins but the link doesn’t want to connect.Just a heads up. OK, you know the drill…
- Thank the person who nominated you; include a link to their blog
- Display the Liebster Award logo** on your blog.
- Answer the questions given to you
- Nominate 5–11 blogs you want to help others discover
- Link to the nominees’ pages to let them know they were nominated
- Give the nominees 11 new questions they’re to answer
- List these rules in your post
Optional but Often Included
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself
- Write a small post about what makes you passionate about blog posting
My Q & A
- What’s something you’ve done that makes you feel proud?
Raising my kids. No matter how much they try me (believe me they do) they are my greatest accomplishments.
- What are you thinking, right now?
I’m thinking I want to go home because I have a great idea to build on a short story for a novella. Damn the evilness of being an adult!
- What’s the largest body of water you’ve ever stood next to?
Gulf of Mexico
- If you knew you would be struck dead six months from today, how would you live until then? Assume all practical stuff has been handled.
Hmm…am I to be good or evil? A little both: Take the kids on a 5 month around the world vacation. On the 6th month spend my days with my family and become the hand of Karma by night.
- Where’s your favorite place to go or favorite thing to do to recharge?
My favorite thing to do to recharge is literally sleeping.
- If you decided to rename your blog, what would you rename it?
Hmm…I don’t think I could. I love the name. Umm…
- When you want comfort food, what do you eat?
Oh, that’s easy. I make my grandmother’s recipe for fried chicken. There is just something about frying up her chicken recipe that makes like all better again.
- Do you have a preference for summer activities or winter activities?
I would say neither 🙂 I don’t care for the outdoors but if I had to pick summer. But not actual summer more like the weather between spring and summer or summer and fall.
- Do you have any special talents you consider unusual? Or that people “know” you for? If so, what?
Nope, no special talents unless you count sarcasm.
- If you were to paint your bedroom a new color, what color would you pick?
I already repainted my room. It was a gaudy pink-red color. Couldn’t classify it as maroon, red, purple…trust me it was bad. I chose two neutral grey tones.
- Of the 10 previous questions, which was the most fun to answer?
The comfort food one…I LOVE food 🙂
My Noms (remember you are not obliged to participate but if so, have some fun)
Q & A for Noms
- Do you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert?
- Do you believe in second chances?
- When was the last time you lied? Why?
- What big lesson could someone learn from your life?
- What fictional place would you most like to go?
- Are you usually early or late?
- What age do you wish you could permanently be?
- What are you interested in that most people haven’t heard of?
- If you could change your name, what would it be?
- Do you believe in Karma or in doing good?
- How are you doing today?
Ok, have fun 🙂