Whether you’re keeping a journal or writing as a meditation, it’s the same thing. What’s important is you’re having a relationship with your mind. ~Natalie Goldberg
Trying to re-learn all my coding that I have now lost with only using a quarter of what I was taught in school thanks to my day job. So this is a test page to see if all my journal entries appear here.
- Weighing In on Weighing In: Wk 8
- Weighing In on Weighing In: WK 7
- Weighing In On Weighing In: Week 6-More than a Number!
- Creative Mind Award Nomination (HOW DID THIS NOT PUBLISH!)
- Weighing In On Weighing In: Week 5
AND VOILA! I have done it. Now all my journal entries will be on my Journal page. This is the day to day nonsense and panic attacks that are now becoming familiar priorities that I am learning to control or at least make it through.
It’s ok for me to have mistakes or wrong words. I will eventually catch them and update my blog post accordingly but this is more a way for me to vent and put what’s going on in my head (usually noise) into some form of word.