I love to cook but it’s the shopping in public and the planning that I cannot execute well. This often leads to rushed trips to the store after work then back again because I forgot a really important ingredient. This causes more stress in my afternoons after work than actually dealing with my job at times.
Here I will post my adventures and sometimes recipes that will hopefully help you along the way too. If you have any advice or recipes that you would like to share just drop me a line.
- Avocado Havoc (5/5/2017)
- Compassionate Chicken Marbella (7/27/2017)
- Forgetful Meatballs (7/7/2017)
- Frying Catfish Through Stormy Weather (5/16/2017)
- Gloom and Gravy (6/12/2017)
- Homesick Shrimp (8/3/2017)
- Pigs and Blankets (5/25/2017)
- Quinoa and Quiche -A Cue from 2 Q’s (5/18/2017)
- Scrambled Eggs and Scrambled Thoughts (5/23/2017)
- Spaghetti and Anxiety Meatballs (5/5/2017)
- Taco ‘BBQ’ Tuesday (7/19/2017)