IT’S DONE! I completed a basic online portfolio. Now I just to take the time over the days that I have off and build it up with projects that I can create on my own.
I haven’t participated in one of these in a LONG time and since I’m kind of boycotting work at the moment I thought I would do this. I would like to thank Kristian for this Thanksgiving Tag that was started by My Namaste 365. Now it’s no surprise, according to my children, that I have ruined the holiday with one click of the mouse but they’ll be ok. This is something of a list that kind of get’s my mind off of things and try to focus on the task at hand. I literally drew a blank on most of these 🤔
List your thankful ABC.
Add one theme clip art to your post.
Tag 3 people you hope would participate.
- A- Art, in any form.
- B- Brushes, as in all sorts of paint brushes for me to paint with (when I steal time).
- C- Coffee, yup I’m addicted and drink it every day.
- D- Dogs, if it wasn’t for my dog I would know what to do with myself sometimes.
- E- Evening time, this is when my family is together the most.
- F- Frustration-I know weird but if I didn’t get frustrated I wouldn’t set some of my goals.
- G- Goals, they help me be a better me.
- H- Havamal…there is so much wisdom in the words.
- I- Ink, to both use to write and draw.
- J- Jeans, a good pair can hide a multitude of sins.
- K- Kids, mine specifically. They are the reason why I push myself.
- L- Love, learning to love me, others, and to be loved in return.
- M- Music, sometimes all you need are good tunes to get you through the moment.
- N- Naps…I’m a mom. I’m happy if the kids get ’em or I do.
- O- Okaying…pretty much what it sounds like and that’s what I’m doing. And that’s okay.
- P- Projects. If I don’t have one these planned, in the process of, or just finished I feel off.
- Q- Quiet, something I need in the mornings to get ready for the day.
- R- Routine, I am a creature of habit and without some of my routines, I’m not myself.
- S- Spirituality, I love that I can form my own path in the direction that I’m comfortable with.
- T- Time, however I use it, I’m glad I have it.
- U- Uncanny County, this podcast is awesome and lifts my spirits.
- V- Vices, I have them and without them, I wouldn’t be suitable for public consumption.
- W- Waffles, without them my son wouldn’t eat breakfast.
- X- Xendochy…hospitality. I had to look this up. X was difficult.
- Y- YUMMY food…this brings my family together.
- Z- Zappers…the electric bug zappers. It’s a southern thing.
Nominations (it’s OK not to participate, I promise):