Friday Funday Challenge – Game On – You Name It!
First, I’m going to apologize for being so late on this but I’m glad that I got it out on a Friday (even though a week late). I have a lot more that I will be catching up on this weekend which is perfect because it’s going to be in the 100°s this weekend.
I didn’t want to let Kristian down by not completing this. Thank you for nominating me to participate in this (a week overdue but on a Friday at least). With the doctor telling me to do things that help me not focus on stress I chose to do this. So, thank you again Kristian (it helps more than you realize).
So here goes.
The Rules (because there are always rules, but these are simple)
- Thank the nominator
- Answer the 20 Questions
- Nominate two bloggers of your choice and notify them.
- Delete two of the questions in the list between 1 – 19 and insert two of your own.
- Your favorite color?
Blue…or black. It depends because I like all colors.
- If you could have 1 super power what would it be?
My superpower, I guess it would have to be able to accomplish all the goals that I set. To continue to grow into a person that I could be proud of.
- What is the one thing you wish you were great at?
I wish I was a better writer.
- Dinner with anyone in History who would it be?
Jesse James. I want to hear the real truth behind his ‘crime’ even though he was called the Robin Hood of the Wild West.
- List 3 things you would like to be remembered for?
-Being an inspiration to other women
-To be a published Author with at least one successful book.
-To bring writers and artists together to collaborate on one successful continuing story.
- What do you think people misunderstand about you?
I can look a little mean but I’m approachable (for the most part).
- Your main strength?
My main strength (as of right now) are my gut instincts.
- What passions do you have?
These seem to change as my goals and hobbies grow. First, my family, then painting and writing. Oh, and a little gardening.
- Name 3 pieces of music you love?
– Praying-Kesha (Lyrics can stand alone but her voice, you can feel her pain and strength.)
– Take Me to Church-Hozier
– Someday Never- Comes-Creedence Clearwater Revival
- 5 weird things you like?
*All things 80’s– Basically the nostalgia of a time I grew up in.
*Podcasts– Particularly the horror genre or crime
*I love the smell of fresh cut grass.
*Black and white movies– The acting, lighting, and the overall production is much more appreciated. These films paved the way for today’s movie productions.
*Horror– I LOVE horror. Movies, music scores, haunted houses, the occult, gory history…all that stuff.
- How important is education?
I believe in education but not just from books but also from street smarts and common sense. When a person has both they can do and achieve anything.
- Your favorite childhood book?
Anything by R. L. Stine
- Your hidden talent?
Hmm…I can overthink a situation at the speed of light.
- An image that makes you happy?
My kids being there for each other.
- Bullet-point your day so far.
*Dressed for work
*Planned my meals
*Wrote my 6-word story
*Painted a popsicle
*Doodled a popsicle
*Did the breakfast dishes
*Killed a mouse
*Watered the garden
*Packed my lunch
*Made my coffee
*Made it to work by 6am
*Worked a little
*Posted my doodle(s)wash
*Posted my painting to IG
*Worked a little more
*Told some to go away so I could work
*Posted Fenton Friday
*Worked a little more
*Read some blogs
*checked my doodlewash account
*A little work
*Answering these questions
- Place you would most like to holiday in?
I would give ANYTHING to be able to go to Ireland with my family. We are on such a tight budget that our vacations are to the park or free zoo.
- What do you feel is your spirit animal?
Spirit animal would have to be an Owl. They have so much lore around them but I would have to say it’s because they seem to have a fire in their eyes and their movements are with such passion.
- If you could go back in time and change one thing in history, what would it be?
There would be so many things I would change. Umm…Christian wars. So many people were slaughtered that a lot of our own history has been erased. The only stories we have left are told by the victors.I just realized that there aren’t 20 questions. So here are my two (I’ll answer them) making it 20.
- What is your go-to rainy day activity?
Writing or sleeping but during dark storms, it’s a horror moviethon.
- What is your favorite board game?
My two nominees are (I just realized how intimidating this is):