I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Kristian. He is a blogger that I have appreciated reading over time. Reading as he explores styles and genre is always inspirational. Take a look, you may find something that’ll inspire you.
- Thank the person who nominated you, and put a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display and link to the award on your blog.
- Answer the questions given to you.
- Create more questions for your nominees to answer
- Write a small post about what makes you passionate about blog posting.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself. (optional)-opted out due to another award
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel would enjoy blogging about this award.
- List these rules in your post
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated
Questions for me to answer:
- How did you decide on the name for your blog?
I wanted to express that even though I C-PTSD I can still be me, creative.
- Are you a morning person or an evening person?
I think I’m more of a ‘lunch’ person. I’m not fully awake when my alarm goes off and I’m usually asleep by 8pm.
- If you could win a lifetime supply of something (not cash) what would it be?
I would want a lifetime supply of being able to write. I hope that I am able to write until the end.
- What is your favorite Genre of books to read?
My favorite genre of book is horror.
- What weird food combination do you like?
The weirdest food combination that I love (and is my midnight go to snack) are peanut butter and onion foldover sandwiches.
- What was your favorite cartoon as a kid?
Oh, definitely anything by Tex Avery!
- What would your funeral song be?
Fairytale of New York-It was played at my grandmother’s and father’s wakes.
- Name a song you like from the year you were born.
Stevie Nicks & Tom Petty – Stop Draggin’ My Heart Around
- If you could attend a famous event in history which would it be?
Battle of the Alamo (Just to see if my Texas History Class was spot on or some of it was boasted with Southern pride.)
- What Christmas present have you never received but wish you had?
Monchhichi Dolls-My mother said it was a waste of money.
My Questions for the Nominees (I’m probably supposed to come up with more but I think 5 is good):
- Do you prefer J.R.R. Tolkien’s Hobbit books or movies?
- Do you eat or skip breakfast?
- How do you express gratitude?
- Do you kill bugs or take them outside?
- What’s the oddest job you ever held?
Oh yeah, Nominees
Remember you do not have to participate but if you do, have fun.