This is a new one that I haven’t heard about. I have been nominated for the Real Neat Blog award. My blog is probably the neatest thing about me at the moment. My house is a constant war zone with kids, dogs, and no referee (or that’s what it feels like). My head is in a constant battle with itself. I’m so busy I don’t know whether to scratch my watch or wind my butt. At least here I can control certain things and able to keep some sort of clarity and calm. I was nominated by Bluebell for a While. She is a writer of many words which just seem to come naturally. Head over an take a peek inside. Thank you so much Bluebell for this opportunity and recognition.
I know I’m supposed to nominate other bloggers but here’s the deal. Some have already been nominated (because we seem to blog in the same circles), other’s don’t have time, or comments seem to go into the spam queue. Either way here it is: I nominate you. If you wish to participate then please answer the 7 questions and nominate deserving bloggers. I wish I could read more blogs but my A to Z Challenge is taking a lot of time and research but I’m enjoying my adventure.
- Display the award logo
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to their blog
- Answer the questions of the one who nominated you
- Nominate 5-10 bloggers (Froggy Crochet, Thriving Not Surviving, The Ministry of Shrawley Walks, Tale Spinning)
- Ask them 7 questions
My 7 Answers:
- What’s your favorite color?
My favorite color is Black or Blue. Yeah, I have two favorites-always have.
- What is your favorite form of writing?
I love to write creative fiction and short stories.
- How do you define love?
As I have grown an experienced love in different stages of my life I have had many different definitions. Now, I define love as accepting one another for who they are and not what you want them to be. Being supportive and understanding but mostly being able to laugh.
- What do you fear most?
The biggest fear I have is outliving my children.
- Who is your favorite blogger?
I don’t have just one favorite blogger. I love reading so many posts and seek out new topics.
- What is your life philosophy?
Take chances because, in the end, the regrets we have are the chances we didn’t take.
- Do you prefer writing on paper or on a screen?
I prefer writing on the screen. The paper is something I try to keep with me at all times because you never know when you have an idea that needs jotting down.
My 7 Questions for You:
- What is the most difficult part of your artistic practice?
- What has been the most difficult thing to date that you have written about?
- Do you limit yourself to edits?
- Snack or no snack when writing?
- What or who encourages you to keep posting to your blog?
- What did you want to grow up to be when you were little?
- Do you have a writing buddy? (Dog, cat, fish, snake etc…)
I really hope that you had fun reading this and if feel so inclined to participate that would be great.