Sitting here learning that our little winter storm has now been upgraded to a FU&%ING BLIZZARD in the middle of April is a little aggravating (that’s me putting it nicely). I found this challenge in my spam queue and thought it would be a nice change from, well, everything. So here are the RULES:
- Mention if you were nominated by someone or decided to take up the challenge on your own
- Write your own list of twelve things that make you different and proud (and odd maybe?!!)
- On your post, put a link to the original post here. This is where the challenge starts from TOKENS OF EXPRESSION
- Use the hashtag #12ThingsThatMakeMeDifferent
- Be sure to write these five rules on your post. Including the note.
Note: Nominations are completely optional. If you want to nominate anyone specifically, feel free to tag them and inform them. The purpose is to spread the message. I really, really do encourage nominations, that’s surely a better way to promote and let people know. If you choose to nominate, please tag at least three. But keeping in mind the discomfort many bloggers have about the same, there’s no pressure.
- I can play the cello, flute, and tenor saxophone…but quit learning to play guitar.
- I get physically sick before a major storm hits the area. My dad called me a weather witch.
- I love to eat liver as long as I’m the one cooking it.
- My second job ever was working for a herpetologist that would milk poisonous snakes. I got to feed a spitting cobra and gaboon viper. This sparked my love for snakes.
- My father taught me how to lay pipe in the oil field.
- I love horror movies but can’t get enough of the ’80s horror movies.
- I listen to podcasts like, ‘No Sleep’, ‘Cults’, ‘Tales,’ true crime podcasts, and other horror podcasts.
- I will leave work to enjoy a thunderstorm and scary movies.
- I eat peanut butter and onion sandwiches.
- I listen to oldies, opera, and 80’s music.
- I didn’t finish high school but obtained a GED and went on to graduate from college.
- I hate being outside if it’s 70° but love when it’s over 90° and humid.
I would love to nominate people but instead, I will encourage people to complete this challenge. If you are a doodler, artist, photographer, or a writer and you would like to doodle your 12 or photograph your 12, by all means, please do so. If you want to nominate, go for it. If you want to do what I did and give people the option to participate that’s great too. Will you do the challenge?